Absentee Ballot Request Service

If you are enrolled in the Democratic or Republican Party, OR you are an Unenrolled voter who wishes to vote in either the Democratic or Republican Primary, please continue to the Request Service by clicking HERE.
If you are enrolled in the Green-Independent, Libertarian, or No Labels Party OR you are an unenrolled voter who does not wish to vote in a party primary, apply for an absentee ballot for the Special Municipal Election and the RSU#2 Budget Referendum by calling the City Clerk's Office at 430-4400 or 430-4404. DO NOT use the Request Service if you are not requesting a party primary ballot.